Friday, February 27, 2015

Welcome to SHARD Labs!

   So welcome to SHARD Labs. My name is Carter Schaap. I am a 15-year-old maker living in the southwestern Ohio region. For more about me, visit the About page.
 
   How this blog will work during alpha stage is this:

  •   I do not yet have user account creation set up. So this means that the only content as of now is mine. Hopefully I won't bore you all to death.
  •   Posts will usually encompass one of three types: News, Reviews, and Personal.
  •   News is, well, news. I'll try to stay up-to-date with the latest news (and speculation).
  •   Reviews will be my personal reviews of products that I may have just unboxed, or owned for quite some time. I'll present my personal opinion on whether or not I think the product is worth your hard-earned pennies.
  • Finally, Personal will cover any events that happen in my life, (this is a blog, after all) and memes. Gotta have those memes, right?
   I hope y'all enjoy my blog, and eventually become part of it, and its community.

-Carter Schaap at SHARD Labs

No comments:

Post a Comment